Google

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Arsenal's injured Croatian striker Eduardo Da Silva said Thursday that his recovery from the horror tackle which shattered his hopes of playing in UEFA EURO 2008 could take up to 15 months.
Eduardo suffered a compound fracture of the left leg following a tackle from Birmingham defender Martin Taylor at St. Andrews last month and originally expected to be out for at least nine months.
"Some doctors told me six months, others said I could play again in nine months but others say the recovery is going to take 15 months," the 25-year-old striker told the Jutarnji List newspaper.
Despite the injury, Eduardo said he had no intention of launching a legal case against Taylor. "Even if I wasn't sure that there had been no intention in the tackle, I'm not going to do it. It's difficult to prove," he said.

No comments: